Tuesday 1 January 2013

BAIBS Tuesday 01/01/13

I wont take up too much of your time today. I've started 2013 with a thick head and a battered thumb. Had a jam session at my mate Pete's last night and I think I got a bit carried away on the bongos. Cracking night though.

Need to get my head in gear, big Tom Hark day today. Rovers v Blades. Plenty of Tom Harking could see us top of the table. I'm worried that my Tom Hark thumb is the same bruised and battered thumb but I'll suffer to see Rovers leapfrog Sheff United today.

Back to normal tomorrow, can't wait!

Oh and happy new Tuesday.

Laters

SS

Playlist Tuesday 01/01/13


New Year’s Day - U2
Mardy Bum - Arctic Monkeys
Never Knew Her Name - Madness
Up The Junction - Squeeze
Ready To Die - Famous Villains
My First Love - Paper Aeroplanes
Post Break Up Sex - The Vaccines
The Vaccines Interview
I Always Knew - The Vaccines
Sweet Child Of Mine - Guns ‘n’ Roses
Another Love - Tom Odell
Feeling Good - Nina Simone
Smooth - New Killer Shoes
Best Of You - Foo Fighters
Dead And Gone - The Black Keys
I Heard It Through The Grapevine - The Slits
Follow Me - Muse
The Way We’re Made (Made In England) - Missing Andy
Lead The way - The 48ks
Pretty Vacant - The Sex Pistols
My Very Favourite Stalker - The Adulescents UK
524 Fidelio - The Wedding Present
Dave Gedge Interview
Corduroy  - The Wedding Present
Goodbye My Friend - White Valentine
Like A Dancer - The Enemy
High On A Hill - Ian McNabb
When It All Comes Down - The Icicle Works
She Said To Me - The Pilots
Antarctica - Sound Of Guns
The Message - Grandmaster Flash
Boys Don’t Cry - The Cure
Dancing Makes Her Happy - Jery At Controls
Rags - The Waterboys
Adore Me Dear - Bang Bang Romeo
Always Like This - Bombay Bicycle Club
On Trial - The Tricks
Stingin’ Belle - Biffy Clyro
Egyptian Reggae - Jonathan Richman and the Modern Lovers

No comments:

Post a Comment