Tuesday 4 June 2013

BAIBS Tuesday 04/06/13

You know some time ago chocolate bars started reinventing themselves as ice creams? I think Mars may have been the first. Well the fight back has started. Ice creams in chocolate bar form. I have a very small cornetto next to me and a magnum that's just the wrong shape that have nothing to do with ice cream. I'm not sure about this. I'm easily confused as it is. Here goes.

Sadly nowt special. Oh well.

I have to say recent blogs, like since the second week in April have been more about chocolate than the gym. I need to rectify this. If I had a summer weight I'm nowhere near it. I'm going for the beached whale look.

One of those padded out shows today i.e. more music. The show went from 2 hours to 3 about a year ago 'cos I was struggling to fit everything in but then you get a day like today were the most notable birthday is Russell Brand (quite), there's little happening in the music industry or the sporting world. It's a times like these I'm so grateful for requests and the fact that Donny has a thriving music scene. Many people seem to knock it but these are the same people who never actually get out there and support it.

Clear blue skies again. Keep this up and I'll be starting my annual residency in shorts soon. Not quite yet though. Not even the French should be subjected to my knees.

I'm off to dare the solitary cloud to go near the sun.

Laters

SS

Playlist Tuesday 04/06/13

Papa's Got A Brand New Pigbag - Pigbag
Wake Up Boo! - The Boo Radleys
Gold On The Ceiling - The Black Keys
A Ton Of Love - The Editors
Brilliant Mind - Furniture
Drink, Dance, Play - Young Kato
Cemetry - Bang Bang Romeo
Upstarts - Johnny Marr
Dave - Missing Andy
Paperback Writer - The Beatles
Soul Uncensored - Section 60
Hey Ya - Outkast
Smooth - New Killer Shoes
Rebel Rebel - David Bowie
Possessed - Vegas
Sally Cinnamon - The Stone Roses
The KKK Took My Baby Away - The Ramones
Rat Race - The Specials
Recover - Dexters
Orange Crush - R.E.M.
Regret - New Order
The Day We Caught The Train - Ocean Colour Scene
Dreaming - Blondie
God Save The Queen - The Sex Pistols
You And Your Ego - Hail To The Eskimo
Recovery - Frank Turner
Anybody Seen My Baby? - The Rolling Stones
Safe European Home - The Clash
Road To Nowhere - Talking Heads
2013 - Primal Scream
Another Love - Tom Odell
Just What I Needed - The Cars
Can Stand The Rain - The Talks
All Or Nothing - The Small Faces
Ooh La La - The Faces
Monster - The Automatic
Where Were You Hiding When The Storm Broke? - The Alarm
Faces - The Ratells
Swings And Roundabouts - The Likely Lads
That's Entertainment - The Jam
Teenage Rampage - Sweet
My Very Favourite Stalker - The Adolescents UK
Egyptian Reggae - Jonathan Richman And The Modern Lovers

No comments:

Post a Comment