Tuesday 24 September 2013

BAIBS Tuesday 23/09/13

Well as promised the 200th blog is woefully short. A tip of the hat to Mssrs. Alliss and Smith there. But I'm off to Luxembourg in an hour. I was last there 30 years ago. I feel it may have aged better than me. I shall let you know.

A short playlist today due to sleeping in thanks to the idiot shouting at a lamppost outside my window till 3am! Twonk!!

See you Monday.

Laters

SS

Playlist Tuesday 23/09/13

The Mighty Ship - The Housemartins
Mama - Genesis
The Way We're Made (Made In England) - Missing Andy
Lovestruck - Madness
Carnival - The Cardigans
Oh Brother - Frank Turner
Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic - The Police
Games Without Frontiers - Peter Gabriel
I Like It - Gerry And The Pacemakers
Under China - Auction For The Promise Club
Love Train - The O'Jays
Lip Up Fatty - Bad Manners
Made Of Stone - The Stone Roses
Seven Nation Army - White Stripes
Kicking Pigeons - [Spunge]
This Is Real - The Enemy
Don't Let Him Waste Your Time - Jarvis Cocker
You And Me Song - The Wannadies
North Country Boy - The Charlatans
Mother - Travis
Dreaming - Blondie
I Lost Myself At Hello - Infirmity
Let 'Em In - Wings
Let's Do Rocksteady - The Bodysnatchers
Drink, Dance, Play - Young Kato
Red Light Spells Danger - Billy Ocean
Heroes - David Bowie
Egyptian Reggae - Jonathan Richman And The Modern Lovers


No comments:

Post a Comment