Thursday 2 May 2013

BAIBS Thursday 02/05/13

OK a seriously late blog today but I'm not gonna lie to you, I've just got up. It was that kind of night. Thank God for the pre-record. A short blog today too because, despite reports I've read to the contrary, I firmly believe that alcohol does kill brain cells. For example this blog originally started with the word 'stumphly' and it made perfect sense to me. And I left a whole, freshly made industrial size pie (a gift from The Yorkshire Pie House) in the pub last night. A fully functioning brain wouldn't do that.

Still it was an awesome night. Many, many congratulations to Mark and Tracey for finally tying the knot. Rob Dannatt got a round in and my shirt smelt pleasantly of ylang. Winners all round.

My sofa and book are calling. For some stupid reason I decided to read last night and will now have to work backwards til I find where I was before the drunken reading. Stupid missing brain cells.

Laters

SS

Playlist Thursday 02/05/13

Papa's Got a Brand New Pigbag - Pigbag
Dead Wrong - Hanni El Khatib
Temptation - New Order
Reovery - Frank Turner
We Came To Dance - Ultravox
Ripple - The Coopers
Bats - The Darlingtons
Can't Get Used To Losing You - The Beat
Atmosphere - Joy Division
Bassline - Reverend And The Makers
Nothing Our Way - Frankie And The Heartstrings
Lady Percy - King Charles
I Will Steal You Back - Jimmy Eat World
Live Forever - Oasis
Chapel Of Love - Elton John
Made Of Stone - The Stone Roses
Never Knew Your Name - Madness
My Very Favourite Stalker - The Adulescents UK
Pictures Of You - The Cure
Reputation - Section 60
Two Tribes - Frankie Goes to Hollywood
Like A Dancer - The Enemy
Flick Of The Finger - Beady Eye
Just To See You Run - Bang Bang Romeo
Recover - Dexters
You Jane - The Wedding Present
Red Army Blues - The Waterboys
Brass In Pocket - The Pretenders
Undercover Martyn - Two Door Cinema Club
It's Alright, It's OK - Primal Scream
Dancer - Auction For The Promise Club
Falling Down - The 48ks
Spinning Plates - Middleman
Breathe - The Prodigy
Smooth - New Killer Shoes
Diane Young - Vampire Weekend
Debaser - Pixies
Smile - Lily Allen
No Hope - The Vaccines
What's Up - 4 Non Blondes
Union City Blue - Blondie
Pelican - The Maccabees
Egyptian Reggae - Jonathan Richman And The Modern Lovers

No comments:

Post a Comment