Thursday 27 December 2012

BAIBS Thursday 27/12/12

And so that was Christmas. Loved it. I'm sat here typing, eating Christmas cake and wearing my new top, socks and slippers. I'm at an age now were socks are a welcome gift. For years now I've done the standard only buy black socks trick but I still end up with odd ones. How can you lose a sock? And somehow when I wash them I manage to turn them either grey, blue or brown, but only one at a time. Never a pair.

Got some new trainers too yet still halfway into work this morning the laces had come undone. I think this proves the fault lies with me and not with the footwear.

And I got a new smartphone. As you all know I'm not at home to Mr. Technology. So far today I've rang my voicemail four times, 999 three times, took a picture of my finger with my foot in the background, whilst walking through what I think is Elmfield Park and sent a txt to Cherry Blossom that says, 'Thank you Flowers Missouri.' I also managed to answer an X-Factor related question with the txt, 'My nephew washes in an egg factory.' See it's got this dictate your txts function but I cant understand my voice so the phone's got no chance.

For Christmas I gave Cherry Blossom the horn.


Cant do Christmas without an innuendo. Actually I think it's an awesome present. Gave a Famous Villain a heart attack in ASDA with it!

Oh and before regular followers question me eating Christmas cake it's pretty much a fruit free cake.

Gotta go. Just noticed the reindeer didn't eat the reindeer food we generously sprinkled. Better clean that up.

And need to explain to my brother what the txt, 'Did you hack angry Christians?' means.

Laters

SS

Playlist Thursday 27/12/12

Tom Hark - The Piranhas
American Slang - The Gaslight Anthem
Temptation - New Order
7 O' Clock - The Quireboys
Shadow - Gringo Star
All Alone On Christmas - Darlene Love and The E Street Band
Everything - The Darlingtons
Tonight - Iggy Pop
Gold On The Ceiling - The Black Keys
Bubbles - Biffy Clyro
Revolution - The Beatles
Never Knew Your Name - Madness
My World - Secret Affair
To Be Like - China Rats
Lip Up Fatty - Bad Manners
Quiet Night In - All The Young
A Song For Lovers - Richard Ashcroft
Too Shy - Kajagoogoo
Born Of Frustration - James
Bring On The Dancing Horses - Echo and the Bunnymen
Chemical - Bang Bang Romeo
I Will Wait - Mumford and Sons
Three Minute Hero - The Selector
Follow Me - Muse
Ignorance -Paramore
Teenage Icon - The Vaccines
Another Love - Tom Odell
Everlong - Foo Fighters
Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles
Rise Up - The Skints
Senses Working Overtime - XTC
Slow Hands - Interpol
Whip It - Devo
Sultans Of Swing - Dire Straits
I Can See For Miles - The Who
Caught By The Fuzz - Supergrass
Green Eyes - Coldplay
Spinning Plates - Middleman
Marlene On The Wall - Suzanne Vega
Wild Wild Life - Talking Heads
Egyptian Reggae - Jonathan Richman and the Modern Lovers



No comments:

Post a Comment